Saturday, March 3, 2012

*Update*

Bread came out okay- the french style loaf fell a little (because I touched it!) lol  So I took some butter, minced garlic and parsley and pureed it in my food processor.. cut the bread in half spread on the butter mixture and baked it for 5 more minutes. Came out toasty on the outside and soft/garlicky on the inside....yum yum! We paired up our "leftover soup" with the garlic bread and it was delicious! Leftover soup is exactly that. We had some leftover pasta with veggie sauce and some mixed veggies - so I added all that together plus a can of minestrone soup and Viola! It was tasty and very filling- plus we've got enough leftover for another meal! Can't beat that!!



 For dessert I made sugar free raspberry jello with strawberries - it was great! Well all our chores are pretty much done for the day... gotta finish up some laundry but I think a nice relaxing afternoon with the hubs is in order! bye all!

P.S. Check out my 3 sleepyheads!...

No comments:

Post a Comment